Powered by Blogger

Friday, August 18, 2006

Painting for beginners








This was my girl's first (independant) venture at full on 'Painting' at the easel, without mum's choked, hawkeyed supervision.

Despite smocks, plastic mats, the relative 'safety' of using water colours, yes, she did get some paint on the blessed deck.

But, we have a high pressured water gun-hose. Surely that will get it off? (She says, hopefully).

Not being overly creative myself in the touchy-feely hands on kind of way, even though I enjoyed painting as a kid, I'm kind of at a loss as to help Keira. Adam has great spacial capabilities and can draw a bit himself, so he'd be better....

Not much else to report. Riley's sleeping has been very average over the past few days.

What I'm listening to: Sexy Back by Justin Timberlake. Was loving it until Adam ruined it for me by pointing out how repetitive it was. And so it is. But Keira and I still like dancing to it.

What I am watching: David Tench. I had to turn it off. Was it that bad, or was it just me??

Comments on "Painting for beginners"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:18 am) : 

I turned it off too!!

 

Blogger Miscellaneous-Mum said ... (9:34 am) : 

Wasn't it silly?! I read on the age blogs that it was mostly canned.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:27 am) : 

You have misspelled independent.
I only point it out because I am such a loving sister.--Shelly

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:41 pm) : 

I choose to withdraw my previous mean post- anyone with kids knows that they often don't have time to go back for things like spell-checking (especially a mother of two little ones who does have her master's degree in English and is clearly a clever cookie), and those of us who don't have kids (and therefore have the luxury of time) should keep that in mind.

 

post a comment