Powered by Blogger

Friday, November 24, 2006

‘Things I don’t understand’ Friday

I don’t know what’s wrong with me. I don’t seem to have found a kernel of absurdity that I need to write down in what’s normally my rant-reserved day of the week.

Don’t get me wrong; the usual weirdness has gone on in the world. Studios green-light movies such as Santa Clause 3 and yet kick Peter Jackson off the new Hobbit project.

Fox has showed some sense to scrap the OJ book, but I haven’t heard their reasons for approving the debacle in the first place. I read that Tom and Katie flew in their wedding guests at their own expense…hmm…I don’t want to be mean, but that’s a tad ‘Nigel-no-friends’ for my liking!

I’m sorry, that’s all I’ve got. Wait, there is Michael “Kramer” Richard’s racist tirade: but I don’t want to dwell on the ugliness of that moment.

Ok, it’s official now. The other day the horoscope moved into Sagittarius which means my birthday is right around the corner. Part of me is ecstatic (it always kicks off the party season which is the month of December); the other part is choking on the reality that another year has flown by.

Comments on "‘Things I don’t understand’ Friday"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:03 am) : 

Can I refer back to your previous post on upside-down christmas trees? I was at the shops yesterday when I saw one- in TARGET. Oh dear...And if you thought it looked funny in a catalogue, wait until you see it in read life...

 

Blogger Miscellaneous-Mum said ... (6:50 pm) : 

I saw one flash by on a TV ad today too.....yep, I still stand by everything I said.

 

post a comment