Powered by Blogger

Sunday, November 19, 2006

This'll get bums on seats!


Here's a still from the next Harry Potter movie in production. Now I know I'm ten years older than Daniel Radcliffe, but he's not a bad looking lad and, well....I must admit this photo made me sit up in my chair a bit.


July 2007 is too far away! (Only if the movie's good at least. The past two have been).

Comments on "This'll get bums on seats!"

 

Blogger janjanmom said ... (1:43 pm) : 

I've always preferred the Weasley boy myself...hee hee. It will be hard to see them grow up.

We just finished the CD book of this movie so I am not excited about the movie. Okay, yes I am.

I laughed at the upside down tree. I was relieved to see the other lovely colors. Did you place your order yet??

Found you at VERY MOM. Nice to read ya.

 

Blogger Miscellaneous-Mum said ... (1:59 pm) : 

Hey thanks for stopping by janjanmom. Yeah, it's hard seeing them grow up! Daniel's even meant to be doing a play over here in AUS next year where he's going NUDE! That is growing up quick!!

 

Blogger Tracey said ... (10:36 pm) : 

Might keep some bums OFF seats. Eldest here went "Ewwwww".

:D

 

Blogger Miscellaneous-Mum said ... (6:03 pm) : 

Is that because she doesn't like him, T, or because she's not up to icky kissing stuff yet? ;)

 

post a comment