Powered by Blogger

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Contender for the world's most boring post topic

I swapped washing powders this week. Our new one has an added bonus of fabric softener. I like it. Our clothes smell per-ty.

Go on, think of something just as boring! It's hard. It's a talent.

And for God's sake don't apologise about it. That's what I've learned today (assuming I'm reading schmutzie correctly. I could be wrong; I usually am).

Comments on "Contender for the world's most boring post topic"

 

Blogger Kristi said ... (12:53 pm) : 

Well I changed laundry detergents AND shampoos recently. I don't like either.
Love Shmutzie!

 

Blogger Miscellaneous-Mum said ... (1:24 pm) : 

That's right; it can make a significant impression on your life, eh? So perhaps this isn't such a 'boring' topic after all?!!?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:34 pm) : 

I don't like fabric softener. And I'll never change shampoo unless I become unemployed again. Although I love it so much that even then I might be able to justify it.

 

Blogger Tracey said ... (6:31 pm) : 

With you on the fabric softener, pix. It makes towels non-absorbent, I reckon.

 

Blogger Miscellaneous-Mum said ... (6:53 pm) : 

Well, I've never in my life used, or had put on, fabric softener so I don't have much experience to back up my comment! So, for the moment, I'm still liking it :)

 

Blogger jdbauer said ... (1:08 am) : 

Visit Denmark. You'll have plenty of topics to discuss that will bore your pants off.

disclaimer: if any Danes read this: I'm just kidding!

 

post a comment