Powered by Blogger

Thursday, January 25, 2007

This is what misery looks like



My poor baby. Note: my skeletor veins running through my hands and arms. Yes, they're disgusting. I've always looked like this. You should see me when I'm pregnant. They almost turn blue.

That's also a nice piece of carbon on my ring finger too. I mention that because I can.

That's Mommy off the Record, in the background. In case you're squinting to read it. Oh, who am I kidding - of course you were...

Comments on "This is what misery looks like"

 

Blogger Scribbit said ... (4:47 pm) : 

Yea, I've got huge blue veins too. Freaks my kids out :)

 

Blogger Miscellaneous-Mum said ... (6:22 pm) : 

Are yours genetic? Because mine are partly from my mum, but I've taken them to a whole new level!!

 

post a comment