Powered by Blogger

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Because I need to feel loved...you know, more than I already do



The 2007 Australian Blog Award Nominations are open (and good thing I just found out!) over here.

Disclaimer: I have no real idea how this process works. I do know, however, that I am a VICTORIAN. This is a PERSONAL blog and it's shiny and NEW. (Those pointed hints may help you discern what category I belong in)

Hey, the nominations officially closed a few weeks ago, from what I can gather. Who cares?! Some nominations have still been trickling in.

It can't hurt.

Thank you. That would make me feel very happy. Note the small writing: I am not begging. Really, I'm not. But if you come back and tell me you nominated me, I will lavish virtual kisses upon your sweet face.

Comments on "Because I need to feel loved...you know, more than I already do"

 

post a comment