Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Here's the reason why white pants and chocolate don't mix


You get incriminating finger smears over your ass, that's why. Although don't ask me, as a mum of two toddlers, why I'm wearing white pants to begin with!

Comments on "Here's the reason why white pants and chocolate don't mix"

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (8:18 am) : 

You took the words right out of my mouth. I haven't worn white pants since I gave birth....

 

Blogger Donna. W said ... (8:19 am) : 

I'm such a slob, I learned by the fifth grade not to wear white. Happy WW.

 

Blogger Stacie said ... (8:21 am) : 

Because hope springs eternal, that's why.

 

Blogger jams o donnell said ... (8:22 am) : 

Ah even in the general run of things white clothes are a mistake. I normally find the mud to fall in or the coffee cup to slip.

 

Blogger Alison said ... (8:28 am) : 

Oh no! I'll never ever wear white!

 

Blogger Lisa said ... (8:30 am) : 

Oh yeah I can relate to that. Happy Wednesday.

 

Blogger Shaz said ... (9:04 am) : 

Why are you wearing white pants? . . .I used to have the messy hand print problem now it's just dog slobber!

 

Blogger BabyTalkers said ... (9:25 am) : 

That is too funny.

 

Blogger Maddy said ... (10:03 am) : 

Hmm I went and increased my wardrobe for Spring by buying two white T-shirts from my favourite designer fashion house of couture. I removed the tags and left them on the counter to take up later. Then I started to peel the potatoes, to get ahead, which was when somebody screamed like a banshee and I ran to find out who was dead / near death = only malfunctioning toy of course, but I sliced my hand in the panic, which spurted all over the designer T-shirt.
Never mind, I'll go back to Target again tomorrow and buy another one, coz at $12.99 a piece that's the kind of designer I'm best with.
Cheers

 

Blogger The World In The Eyes Of Brothers said ... (10:27 am) : 

I also had my day of chocolate today. My oldest son went to sleep eating one and it melted all in his hair and on the lounge suite. His hair was all sticky. The joys of this chocolate fingerprints. Treasure the moment, for when they are big we will be wishing we had that chocolate fingerprints back.

 

Blogger Sandee said ... (11:14 am) : 

Yeah, what were you thinking when you put those on? Bwahahaha. I remember so well. You will get to wear them again...someday. Happy WW!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:22 am) : 

Yes, BTDT!! no white shirts in this house either!! Great photo!

 

Blogger Linda said ... (11:33 am) : 

White? With toddlers? You're kidding, right?? Hope they came clean!

 

Blogger An Ordinary Mom said ... (3:19 pm) : 

I banned white pants a long time ago!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:26 pm) : 

Never put on white pants since my Olivia was born. No, thank you.

:-)

Great WW...

 

Blogger kuanyin333 said ... (5:01 pm) : 

Heck, I don't even need children to screw my white pants up! Happy WW!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:54 am) : 

Yeah, I was going to give up wearing white (and earrings) altogether until the kids were grown, until I discovered bleach. GREAT STUFF!

(Now...what to do about those earrings...)

Happy WW!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (1:48 am) : 

Thats a great photo with an important lesson to all of us


hahaha


If you get bored, check out the Scavenger Hunt over at Amys Random Thoughts starting May 1st! New prizes were added today!

 

Blogger Angela said ... (1:48 am) : 

I have no children and still can't wear white, due to getting stuff all over me *giggles*.
Happy WW

 

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said ... (4:54 am) : 

Who did you get to take that picture!

 

Blogger Denise Patrick said ... (7:16 am) : 

LOL I don't wear white either and my children are practically grown.

 

Blogger Crazy Working Mom said ... (4:24 am) : 

You're brave for posting pictures of your ass! *LOL* If I ever knew anyone took a picture of my ass...theirs would be grass! heh heh

Yeah, no white pants for me. The khaki ones I wear for work are bad enough sometimes!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:09 pm) : 

I can't even remember the last time I wore white! You're very brave! LOL!

kailani
An Island Life

 

post a comment