Powered by Blogger

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Oh, Great Gambling Gods, I implore thee...

to explain what the hell this means, please?

Comments on "Oh, Great Gambling Gods, I implore thee..."

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:05 pm) : 

I think the word 'fantast' on that page was important- they aren't real money value shares, are they...???

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:06 pm) : 

fantasy, I mean. Spelling error.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:10 pm) : 

Looks too complicated for me!ht

 

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said ... (9:29 pm) : 

Err....I'll defer on that!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:17 am) : 

Does it mean "sell?"

 

Blogger Miscellaneous-Mum said ... (6:40 am) : 

Some answers: Darren @ Problogger said its been around for 4-5 years.

Hey, if people want to 'buy' me, I can only feel flattered!

Anyone else checked if their blogs are listed??

 

post a comment