Powered by Blogger

Saturday, June 09, 2007

"I'm tap, tap, tap, tap tapping along!"

That is a Sesame Street song, yes? In any case, it couldn't be more apt.

Today I brought home my brand new baby.

I now have me very own laptop! I can write in bed now and have absolutely no excuse for not being productive (dammit!)

Oh, that tick, tap, metallic slap of the keys is simply divine. It's technological music to my ears!

I am very excited. I have even given her (yes, her) a name. This is Doris. Heellooooooo!

So, for future reference, if ever I'm slagging off a Doris for being incompetent or faulty, I am not talking about an in-law, no, just my shiny new toy.

Nighty-night all!

Comments on ""I'm tap, tap, tap, tap tapping along!""

 

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said ... (9:18 pm) : 

This will open a whole new world! Blogging in bed!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:14 am) : 

I just got a laptop this past Mother's Day and I don't know how I survived so long with it. I didn't name it, though! LOL!

Which one did you get?

Kailani
An Island Life

 

Blogger Miscellaneous-Mum said ... (12:38 pm) : 

Good question - a HP with a remote control for my multi-media, dual-core and an inbuilt webcam. That's the best I can do :) ;)

 

post a comment