Powered by Blogger

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Eavesdropping yields good results

[Overheard in this place. Man, I've got to eat there more often. I'll never be short of blogging material!]

Young Woman (gesticulating to her girlfriends): "Guess what, I have this friend at work...well, he's not really a friend, just a colleague. Anyway, well, guess what he buys for lunch everyday? He buys a giant sized (chinese) spring roll and then he buys a Twirl (chocolate bar) and then he smooshes a hole in the spring roll, shoves the Twirl inside, and then eats it. How totally gross is that?!"

I must admit, I have to agree.

Comments on "Eavesdropping yields good results"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:54 pm) : 

Slightly more disgusting that a deep fried Mars bar I'd agree.
Cheers

 

Blogger Quiskaeya said ... (12:27 am) : 

Yikes! I'm preggers and I don't have any weird food fetishes like that...at least not yet! lol

 

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said ... (4:58 am) : 

How did he decide that was remotely tasty?

 

Blogger Miscellaneous-Mum said ... (6:33 am) : 

mcewan- I've never tried it- perhaps thats because adam ate one in front of me and...yuk

ana- I didnt have too weird cravings either.

JLP- that is the eternal question!

 

Blogger D. Paul said ... (12:55 am) : 

every day, huh? he must have the arteries of an 85-year-old man. yum, angioplasty!

 

Blogger Miscellaneous-Mum said ... (6:31 am) : 

I'll say!

 

Blogger strauss said ... (3:38 pm) : 

Turns my stomach just thinking about it - gross!

 

post a comment