Powered by Blogger

Saturday, August 04, 2007

Phone conversations of the romantic kind with my husband

Adam: You miss me?

Karen: Sure do, baby.

Adam (obviously lonely and hunting for some sort of personal affirmation): Yeah? Like how?

Karen: Well, I have this absolutely ginormous pimple on my shoulder, just out of reach for me to squeeze, and it's sooooo ready, got a head and everything. It's pissing me off; I need you to squeeze it but by the time you get here it'll be better.

Adam (silence)

Karen: Hello?


Come on guys - don't lie. I bet sometimes you use your partners as some sort of personal groomer.......

Comments on "Phone conversations of the romantic kind with my husband"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:13 am) : 

Gross. But yes.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:07 pm) : 

I am one for the foot massages...nothing like it after a hard day.

Unfortunately I am the only one who considers this romantic LOL!

 

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said ... (1:52 am) : 

This was starting to get very x-rated.

 

Blogger Miscellaneous-Mum said ... (6:49 am) : 

dumb ox - hello! welcome! And I'm glad you hear you agree

MGL - mmmm foot rubs... :)

JLP - Don't worry, it wasn't ;)

 

post a comment