Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

WW - The Wonders of Sleep


This is Keira five or six days after she was born.




This is Keira now. I can still see the similarities in her face. Note if you will the Hi-5 hairstyle, which I talked about the other week! I mastered only one....

Comments on "WW - The Wonders of Sleep"

 

Blogger jams o donnell said ... (7:11 am) : 

And both of them a picture of sweetness, Happy WW!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:12 am) : 

what a beauty--and I can see the similarities too :)

 

Blogger CableGirl said ... (7:29 am) : 

angels when they're asleep. :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:33 am) : 

Aaawww... What a sleepy beauty! :-)
Happy WW!

 

Blogger SandyCarlson said ... (7:50 am) : 

A beauty! She is master of the art of sleep!

 

Blogger MammaMayMiller said ... (7:58 am) : 

What bliss!! Amazingly I think she looks almost identical in both pictures...apart from the hairstyle.

 

Blogger Sandee said ... (8:04 am) : 

High 5 hairstyle. Well, this is the first time I've seen or heard of that. Learn something new everyday. She is going to be a heartbreaker! Have a great WW. :)

 

Blogger MommaBoo said ... (8:35 am) : 

Wonder what they're dreaming about...

They're precious.

Thank you for sharing.

Happy WW!

 

Blogger MommaBoo said ... (8:35 am) : 

Wonder what they're dreaming about...

They're precious.

Thank you for sharing.

Happy WW!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:43 am) : 

awww.....

 

Blogger D. Paul said ... (8:44 am) : 

I have no idea what a Hi-5 hairstyle is, but I know darling when I see it, and Keira is the epitome. Thanks for sharing.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:45 am) : 

Aw, I can see the similarities in the two photos. Isn't it amazing how they change so much, but then you can always see that baby still in them? Great photos!

 

Blogger Pearls of Wisdom said ... (10:16 am) : 

What sweet pictures.
Thanks for sharing and Happy WW.

Smiles and Blessings,

Angel ( Angel Mama )

 

Blogger Stacie said ... (11:24 am) : 

What a great pair of photos.

 

Blogger Patois42 said ... (12:03 pm) : 

So precious. I'm sure she is in person, too. (Especially asleep!)

 

Blogger Lara said ... (12:12 pm) : 

There are definitely similarities! :)

Great hi-5 do!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:23 pm) : 

What a cutie and her little button nose hasn't changed a bit!

Happy WW!

 

Blogger Holly Schwendiman said ... (1:21 pm) : 

Awwwww! I can see them too!

Hugs,
Holly

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:28 pm) : 

Nothing more precious than a sleeping angel.


Happy Wordless Wednesday
Pam@
www.pamgwillim.com

 

Blogger Julie Pippert said ... (2:58 pm) : 

You really can see it! Adorable in both photos.

I love my sleeping children, and not just because they are sleeping. :)

 

Blogger Nesting Momma said ... (3:11 pm) : 

So sweet. I am going down memory lane too on my WW.

 

Blogger The Minute Man: Colin Chang said ... (11:13 pm) : 

yeah. Almost a perfect copy. Cute kid you have there.

 

Blogger Jenn in Holland said ... (12:27 am) : 

I can see those similarities too!
I never could get that hairstyle down for my daughter, but my friend was a master at it!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:59 am) : 

She is just BE-eautiful! Come check out my girly photo for WW :)

 

Blogger Sherry said ... (2:38 am) : 

And still adorable!

 

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said ... (5:02 am) : 

Very pretty young girl, MM.

 

Blogger Maddy said ... (5:15 am) : 

Aha! Bingo - [tomorrow is another day]
Great photos.
Cheers

 

Blogger Denise said ... (8:25 am) : 

Awww. she's sweet in both pictures. TFS. :)

 

Blogger The Minute Man: Colin Chang said ... (11:51 pm) : 

WW : Guess-It answers are up. Head on down and take a look.

 

post a comment