Powered by Blogger

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Fights and Freebies

Who’s a clean-freak? It’s certainly not me, although I have improved over the years. Adam? More so.
So, this morning, when he says as he’s leaving, in a warning voice, “This house is getting messy again” I got a bit ‘miffed’. He is a bottom-line man. End-product focused. I try to explain I do about ten min-clean ups during the day, but it doesn’t seem to register.
And I’m not even wanting to be paid housekeeping! (And a good thing too, he might respond…)
Makes me wonder if anyone still gets paid housekeeping these days anyway?
It’s still early. I should go shake this off. It won’t seem like such a big deal later.
In the meantime, I should go drag a mop across the floor.

On a happier note, we’ve finally fallen over the Flybuys minimum points level to declare a prize. Not much to pick from, yet, unless you’re really hanging out for a waffle maker or new cordless phone. I think I’ll get a new set of scales. It doesn’t do much for your self-esteem when your fickle old one can ready anything from 56kg to 59kg in a matter of minutes, without any adjustments made in the meantime!!

Comments on "Fights and Freebies"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:16 pm) : 

Don't cash in on your flybuys just yet. Hold out for a better offer...

 

Blogger Miscellaneous-Mum said ... (9:02 am) : 

But its already taken me about 6 years to get this far! I can't hold out much longer!

 

post a comment