Powered by Blogger

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Happy six month birthday!

My little man is six months today, which is exciting in itself, but it also means he's 'officially' allowed to graduate into some more 'big things'. Notably, its solids time (although he's been on them for five days now) and he can now have nurofen for pain relief (although I've already given it to him when he was in serious pain with the teeth).

The time has gone so fast!

I'm still feeling average. However, today is cooking day and I did muster up the strength to cook most of the meals for the week ahead. Its the one thing I try to do to make life a bit easier. I cooked chicken meatballs in tomato sauce and spaghetti bolognaise.

Wow, sounds like party central in the household, eh? *snort*

Comments on "Happy six month birthday!"

 

post a comment