Powered by Blogger

Monday, September 04, 2006

Back to normal

Well, our visitors are gone and while it was a fantastic weekend, its left me a bit weary and I'm looking forward to a quiet week.

Among the visitors was Keira's cousin, (let's call her 'R'). She's a year and a bit older than Keira and they played really well together, for the most part, but by last night they were both exhausted and that's when the short tempers and little spats started. Which is completely normal. I remember having sleepovers with girlfriends when I was little and by the next morning I'm like "let me go home now; I'm done here".

Riley was in a bit of pain last night and I think his top teeth have started working through.

I apologise for the 'boring-ness' of this post. I promised myself I'd try and keep each one interesting, 'value-add' etc. But there are just those days when a little bit is just going to have to be enough.

Comments on "Back to normal"

 

post a comment