Powered by Blogger

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Secret, chocolate sin

Oh, I couldn't resist tonight. I needed chocolate and I ate it! It'll make Riley's skin breakout, but I couldn't stop myself................

.....well, hey, I'll think of it as a science experiement. If he doesn't breakout, then I know he's grown out of that intolerance (here's hoping).

If his exzema does flare up, well, d'oh. Bugger. Damn.

Gee it tasted good though!!

Comments on "Secret, chocolate sin"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:38 am) : 

Last Tuesday I went to Coles and bought, among other things, a family size block of rocky road chocolate. Fully intending to share it with my housemate when she got home from tafe. I ate one row. Then another. By the time Ruth got home I had eaten the lot. I didn't eat anything else for dinner that night. I was content.

 

post a comment