Powered by Blogger

Monday, December 04, 2006

Back in the game, baby!

Please excuse my exuberance, but I have just single-handedly managed to get my parent's broadband back up and working. Boo-yeah! *gratuitous pelvic thrust time*

You would understand my position if you could see the set up here in my parent's study: it's an intestinal tract of cables, of the likes I haven't seen since Adam's famous LAN parties at university.

So, anyway, we're home. And it's been nice, although for the first few days, with ratty kids and hot weather I was beginning to wish I hadn't gone away at all. But it's settled down now and I can relax a bit.

But not now, as I've got a girl with a dirty nappy and a boy being waved in front of my face by a grandad who doesn't know what to do with him anymore.

Back later!

Comments on "Back in the game, baby!"

 

Blogger Tracey said ... (9:54 am) : 

Woo hoo, go you! Hope you enjoy the time there.. (I think you enjoy your time staying back 'home' more than I ever do - and am ever likely to!)

And I am glad that you're back and posting again. I kinda missed my daily dose of Misc Mum!

When does Misc Dad join you?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:18 pm) : 

I am indeed impressed with the installation of the broadband!

 

Blogger Miscellaneous-Mum said ... (3:37 pm) : 

T- thanks! Misc Dad gets here in a week

shelly - so am I, so am I.....

 

post a comment