Powered by Blogger

Friday, December 29, 2006

When your post title idea runs off

I was up every 1.5 hours with Riley last night. At one of these times, I thought of a great title for my next post here; but as what usually happens when I get a writing idea in the wee hours of the morning, I can't remember it when the time comes to put it down.

Our bag eventually turned up yesterday. I was anticipating a showdown between Adam vs Courier Man (probably a lacklustre wrestling kind of line-up! But no matter...) but by then Adam was just happy they were here and let it all drop.

We also, stupidly, decided to go to the shops. CRAZY times. The plus side was we saw many beleaguered, tired, post-partied-out people who looked a lot like us. Planet of the Zombies!

Comments on "When your post title idea runs off"

 

post a comment