Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Almost beach time

Having exhausted all we can do in Kempsey (which means we've visited the local Woolworths only about 100 times...I'm not joking) we've decided to head out to the beach tomorrow, a few days early. So, I'm not sure how often I'll get on a computer out there.

I will be taking some photos with my brand new digital camera that Adam gave me this morning for an early anniversary present. It's very nice. So I hope to post those at some point as well.

That's about it. I am very tired. Riley has come down with a cold, and that coupled with his ever going teething has meant he has been very grumpy and sleeping terribly. I am not looking forward to putting him in the travel cot.

Sorry this is such a boring post. I can't even extract anything funny out of what's been going on lately. Maybe that's because nothing's happening....

Comments on "Almost beach time"

 

post a comment