Powered by Blogger

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Uh, kids? Helloooo?

Kids, it's 7.35am. You're usually up by now. Even if Riley's not, Keira has usually materialised at my bedside long before now, inches from my face, saying (loudly) "Mum, Keira's awake!"

She speaks of herself in the 3rd person still. It's still cute, although I'm starting to wonder when she'll start sounding like "The Todd" from Scrubs.

So, I'm sitting here, showered, dressed, breakfasted, have managed to read all my blogs of the day (all 50-odd of them). You know, I'm even considering cleaning the kitchen.

Normally, I wouldn't be fussed, but today is the first day back at playgroup. Yes! I finally get to have some adult interaction!

So, hurry up kids! It's starting soon!


Comments on "Uh, kids? Helloooo?"

 

Blogger Tracey said ... (9:58 am) : 

Can you blame Elmo for the 3rd person thing? Either that, or the occasional rambling sports player who refers to himself in the 3rd person.
What hope have we got?!!

 

Blogger Cristina said ... (12:11 pm) : 

This is so funny b/c I usually want my son to sleep in LONGER! LOL

But I totally get the need for adult interaction too so I see why you'd want them to get up.

Thanks for visiting my blog the other day.

 

Blogger Miscellaneous-Mum said ... (3:36 pm) : 

T - No hope whatsoever, perhaps...

Mommy - wow, great to see you here! The trouble with the kids sleeping in is that they're up later in the night, when I want to go to bed!

 

post a comment