Powered by Blogger

Saturday, January 13, 2007

YouTube Time

Remember Biff from "Back to the future"? Well, he's pretty funny, who'd've thunk it. This video would suit those around at the time when the movies were big; before they were consigned to filler spots if the cricket gets rained out, for example. I actually saw BTTF III at the movies, which means I guess I'm starting to show my age!

Video found thanks to Adam, who's become a YouTube junkie.

Comments on "YouTube Time"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:32 pm) : 

Looks funny- unfortunately the computer I am on at the moment doesn't have its sound working! :-(
I will try to fix it and watch again...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:45 pm) : 

okay, sound's working now...that was so funny! I was laughing out loud and considering I am at a public internet cafe I was probably getting some strange looks, but who cares...nice discovery :-)

 

post a comment