Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Never been so glad to hear the dialtone

Guess what: I've just had a telemarketer hang up in MY ear!

Sweet!

Taking back our phone line one call at a time.

Comments on "Never been so glad to hear the dialtone"

 

Blogger Tracey said ... (5:36 pm) : 

I got one hang up on me once after I humoured her through all the garbage ( "I'm not interested in buying anything" - "I'm not selling anything!..." and then she got cheesed off when I didn't want her to ring me back after I said I could look up the website if I was interested! )
I now have pretty much zero patience with telemarketing.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:55 pm) : 

Can never live peacefully with the phone keeps ringing and ringing and they ask us to buy then they hang up!

Oh well...

 

post a comment