Powered by Blogger

Friday, June 15, 2007

The meme that is a meme

Naeva tagged me for the '8 things about me meme'. Although I did a similar one only a few weeks ago, I dug into my none-too interesting psyche and came up with the following:

1. I collect true-crime books about Jack the Ripper. A half-dozen at last count. (This won't come as any surprise to anyone who read yesterday's post).

2. I collect expensive coffee table books about Old Hollywood. This won't be a surprise to anyone who's seen this. Or read yesterday's post, again.

3. I do not like peanuts, but enjoy peanut butter.

4. I have a good long-term memory.

5. I wish I had more of an art collection.

6. I wish I had more technology savvy; I wish I knew more HTML. I wish I knew more about how to make the Internet work 'for' me. I really find it most frustrating.

7. I really, really, want to know what Bill Murray whispers to Scarlett Johansson at the end of Lost in Translation. But if I did, that would rather spoil the movie, wouldn't it?

8. I am not looking forward to my 30th birthday, which is thankfully still a while off.....

I'm not going to tag anyone. Queue sigh of relief.....now.

Comments on "The meme that is a meme"

 

post a comment