Powered by Blogger

Monday, July 02, 2007

Perfect Post Awards - June

June 2007 Perfect Post Awards


It's that time again: Perfect Post Awards for June. This month there was one outstanding post, but more importantly I've discovered the most amazing woman, writer, mother. Her name is Kate. Her blog - see it newly installed on my sidebar? - is sweet | salty.

The perfect post? Her perfect tribute post to her son Liam, who died this month after complications from a premature birth. His twin, Ben, is still with us. I read this and literally the breath stopped in my throat. I've read many tributes and references since on other blogs because Kate's voice reverberates like a drum of strength through grief.

I am thinking of you. A stranger living on the other side of the world mightn't count for much, but I had to say it.

Go visit here and here for other awardees.

Comments on "Perfect Post Awards - June"

 

post a comment