Powered by Blogger

Saturday, June 30, 2007

'Me' day

Update: You know the annoying person in every class? The person who has to pipe up with such starters as, "In my experience...." or "This is what I do...". The kind who clunks you over the head with enthusiasm, yes, but also with a kind of unnerving zap that you just want them to shut the hell up?

Well I think that was me today :(

It was okay. A couple of new tricks and tips, but nothing mind-shatteringly insightful. Oh well. It was nice to be in the city for a change. I do miss it.

I'm spending six hours today in the city for a writing course. I am very excited. Time to polish up on some skills, taste the happiness of collaboration and motivation, and not have kids around my ankles 99% of the time.

Bliss!

Comments on "'Me' day"

 

Blogger Kin said ... (8:31 am) : 

That's wonderful! Writing courses are so motivating. One thing I always get out of them is to write every day, which is why I love doing my blog. Even if I write nothing else, I've written something. Hell, even these comments count in my twisted brain. Have a great day!

 

Blogger Miscellaneous-Mum said ... (6:32 pm) : 

kin - thats how I feel like blogging too, it keeps your 'hand in'. thanks for your good wishes!

 

post a comment