Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

WW - choose your own title


Updated: The winners!
Adam picked la bellina mammina who said: "Who's cuter?"
I picked
autofocused who said:"If I hold this oversized-plastic pickle high enough, perhaps they won't notice the hat.....just keep smiling...."

Okay, here's your chance. The person who gives the best caption to this photo will get credit for it forevermore (including a link). I'm holding - in case you can't tell! - a pickle. A kid toy. Why? That would take too long to explain.

Please - no gags about the hat. My family has made sure I've heard them all already. Oh, okay then, the hat's game too. I'm not scared!


Comments on "WW - choose your own title"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:53 am) : 

that is a funny shot. Happy WW.

 

Blogger Deb said ... (6:54 am) : 

Happy WW! :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:57 am) : 

Very funny.
I'm still thinking on a caption. :)

 

Blogger impwork said ... (7:22 am) : 

I'd like to thank Tom and Hank and the rest of the cast and everyone on the crew especially Mr Spielburg. This award is special because it's the peoples recognition of all the hard work that went into making the film. The giant green pickle has a special place in my heart. Thank you everyone and I'm just going to have to go now before I cry...

 

Blogger Sandee said ... (7:23 am) : 

Size Does Matter. Have a great WW. :)

 

Blogger jams o donnell said ... (7:32 am) : 

Gah I can't top Mark! Very amusing pic. Happy WW

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:39 am) : 

Like Sandee, I was also thinking: "Size DOES matter!"

BTW, I love your hat! ;-)

Happy WW!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:17 am) : 

"If I hold this oversized-plastic pickle high enough, perhaps they won't notice the hat.....just keep smiling...."

 

Blogger Suprina said ... (9:01 am) : 

The title I am coming up with is...

"Pickle Me Happy"

Great picture!
Happy WW!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:01 am) : 

"That's one hell of a pickle..."--I guess it doesn't count as I was actually there...look, you can see my hair! Nice.

 

Blogger CableGirl said ... (11:20 am) : 

sadly I'm speechless.

 

Blogger D. Paul said ... (11:31 am) : 

"If you hold it up to your ear, you can hear the sound of fermentation."

Oh, Lord, that's bad. My apologies.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:01 pm) : 

"And I will love it and squeeze it and hug it and . . ."

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (2:01 pm) : 

Hotep! Great photo! My caption --> "Presenting the winner of the Miss Pickle Universe pagaent for 2007!"

Today is the Day of Presence for the people of New Orleans. The 2-year anniversary of Hurricane Katrina. I've dedicated my WW post to the recovery effort of that great American city. I hope you will take a moment to view my (not so) Wordless Wednesday post.

peace, Villager

 

Blogger la bellina mammina said ... (3:35 pm) : 

who's cuter??

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:23 pm) : 

Me and My Precious Pickle will be so very happy together, forever!

Cute hat BTW, and I couldn't stop giggling I'm sorry, Funny shot!

Happy WW!

 

Blogger ZAM said ... (6:39 pm) : 

Green Pickle Grin! Hehehhe...THis made me smile today.

 

Blogger Jeremy Lowe said ... (12:30 am) : 

My family won't even let me name the dog, no pun intended, so I'm probably not qualified to even start on this one but I definitely want to know what you end up with because it's an intriguing picture. Happy WW

 

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said ... (5:20 am) : 

That's one Frog this Princess won't bt kissing!

 

Blogger Lib1 said ... (4:44 pm) : 

Sure and b'gorragh, I found this little guy guarding the crock at the end of the rainbow.

 

Blogger Quiskaeya said ... (10:56 pm) : 

Although I'm a day late and a title short of the game, I think it's the cutest pic! Too funny!

 

Blogger Donica Covey said ... (4:23 am) : 

Great list.
Have a great day!
Huggles
Donica

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:57 pm) : 

Fame at last! :-D

Thanks for the linkage (and letting us see that hat!)

 

post a comment