Powered by Blogger

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Really, I'm flattered!

Over the past two days, people have come been sent here via search engines. This is usual (and usually via weird requests), but here's the difference: people have been googling my name. Lots of people.

People who aren't me (for a change....!! Joke...)

So, if you're one of those people. Hello! Why the sudden interest? Not that I mind. It's lovely.

I think.

Part of me is also wondering, 'Uh-oh, what have I done?!'

Comments on "Really, I'm flattered!"

 

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said ... (12:48 am) : 

Not a seach engine here. I find, by looking in Feedburner, that some who don't usually visit my Journal are interested in certain pictures of Seven or Deanna. Those sort will go disappointed!

 

Blogger Catherine said ... (5:45 am) : 

Don't you love that? I always crack up at the search terms that bring people to my blog, but I always get curious when someone (not me!) googles my name.

Although, now that an up and coming super model shares my name, it might not be me they're looking for *tragic sigh*

 

Blogger Miscellaneous-Mum said ... (3:40 pm) : 

Oh, I can see how that might be sad Catherine!

JLP - I can just imagine......

 

post a comment