Powered by Blogger

Thursday, October 26, 2006

I've walked the walk; now I've got the t-shirt

This arrived for me in mail yesterday:



(Available here)

After putting it on and realising it was too big for me - thus confirming why I hate buying clothes online - Adam assured me it looks good.

What do you all think? Am I a certifiable geek now? Or tre' cool?

Comments on "I've walked the walk; now I've got the t-shirt"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:30 pm) : 

How about cool geek?

 

Blogger Miscellaneous-Mum said ... (7:05 pm) : 

That's PERFECT! Suits me right down to the ground! Thanks!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:27 am) : 

Not just cool - SUPER COOL. Thanks for buying a tee!

xo,
Kerflop

 

Blogger Miscellaneous-Mum said ... (6:06 pm) : 

No problem! Glad you stopped by!

 

post a comment