Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Boost for my self-esteem

http://www.myheritage.com


I could go on doing these all day! Does this mean I only look 75% like Paris Hilton - - or she only looks 75% like me? I think that 'missing' 25% in any case is probably my body fat!

Comments on "Boost for my self-esteem"

 

Blogger Tracey said ... (6:34 pm) : 

Just going to slash my wrists now. I tried it. With a couple of photos. The first one I got mainly blokes. The odd female... one very ugly female with wacko makeup.. and no more than 60% match. Great one for the self esteem. NOT!

 

Blogger Miscellaneous-Mum said ... (7:01 pm) : 

Oh, T, I'm sorry. I'm sure it's not meant to be taken seriously. If it's any consolation, Adam didn't get any good results either. I tried it on a girl I know (I won't dob her in) and she got a male result too.

:S

 

post a comment