Powered by Blogger

Friday, October 20, 2006

Moments like these...

"Mum, you're weeing in the SHOWER!"

"No Keira, it's just the water running down my legs. It looks like I am, but I'm not"

It's too late, I can't convince her otherwise, and Keira is doubled over in hysterics.

Gee, she's easily amused some days.

Added Later:

"Keira, NO!"

The potty villain strikes again. This time, she's up at the bathroom sink, put the plug in, and is running the water full pelt. I heard the force of it at the other end of the house. I run in to stop it just as it was reaching the top....

And they wonder why there's a water shortage (apart from my own extravagances)

Comments on "Moments like these..."

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:03 am) : 

Just wait until she starts telling people in public that that's what (she thinks) she has seen you do...

 

post a comment