Powered by Blogger

Monday, October 30, 2006

What movie are we watching again?

I finally sat down and watched all of Batman Begins on the weekend. I enjoyed it, although the script left a lot to be desired. It looked amazing. The visuals were wonderful. Yet, when it came to the climax…

(Spoilers, if you haven’t seen it)

…where Christian Bale and Liam Neeson are fighting it out and Liam tumbles over the edge of the broken railway line to be pummelled to death in the train wreckage, I turned to Adam and said:

“I’m having déjà vu. This looks like the end of Speed.”
“I was thinking Die Hard III, actually.”

Are there any action movies without clichéd endings out there? Remind me?

Comments on "What movie are we watching again?"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:07 am) : 

No.None.

*sigh*

 

post a comment