Powered by Blogger

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Shower time again

Me: “I’m going to go have a shower
Keira: “AGAIN?”
Adam: “She’s always having showers, isn’t she Keira?”
Keira: “Yeah, for TWO HOURS!”

In my defence, Keira now is talking about everything in two hour increments: The Simpsons goes for two hours, cooking popcorn takes two hours, driving to the supermarket…well, you get the picture.

Thinking of our water shortage, I did keep it short. But I’m not going to apologise for the few minutes of peace I get!

Or should I?

Comments on "Shower time again"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:04 am) : 

Thanks for sharing " Putting the case for showers"! I laughed so hard it was down right crazy! Its good to see that I'm not the only one out there that can have a crazy thought or two. I'll still settle for a long shower, long enough to fog up the mirrors...as long as I don't over do the water bill. :-) PS..great blog! Glad I dropped in!

 

Blogger Miscellaneous-Mum said ... (10:48 am) : 

Hi Karen, seems we share more than a name ;) The same opinions too!

Hey Pam, yes, that "putting the case.." post is one of my favourites. I should put it on the side or something. Glad you stopped by and more importantly, liked it!

 

post a comment