Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Another year has begun in earnest

It could be my imagination, but I'm sure Adam positively skipped back off to work this morning. Although he claims to hate the drudgery of work -him, and the rest of mankind- he also enjoys seeing his work buddies, so they can all talk about their computer gaming over their so-called "team meetings" and "coffee".

Whereas I have to brace myself for another year of full-time 'mummydom' with all it's highs and lows.

Today's high:

Walking back home from the bank, Keira suddenly stops and theatrically rubs her brow.

"Mum" she said. "I need a coffee"

Of course, for her, a trip to the coffee shop = strawberry milkshake, but sheesh, I'm glad no-one else heard!

Labels:

Comments on "Another year has begun in earnest"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:07 am) : 

2 1/2 going on 28. The rate of growth is somewhat ahead of schedule...she's too funny!!!

 

Blogger strauss said ... (12:40 pm) : 

Just stumbled across your blog for the first time. I am an Aussie living in Canada and was searching for an Aussie blog to read.
I too, am in the throws of "mummydom". I think I will stop by here and there and see what you are up too - Oh and "2007 Greetings"!

 

Blogger Miscellaneous-Mum said ... (7:00 pm) : 

she sure is, Shelly

Strauss, hello! Greetings! Thanks for stopping by :) Hope to see you around

 

post a comment