Powered by Blogger

Sunday, March 04, 2007

*Yawn*

Last night was our Mother's Group dinner *see sidebar*. I'll do a better write up on it later, but suffice to say at this point it was a great night and I begrudgingly left at 11pm like I said I would, because I knew by then, if not before, Riley would be WANTING MUM'S BOOBS PRONTO!

So I pull into the driveway with the hope that maybe once, just once, that's not the way it's going to play out.

I walk into the house to a symphony of screaming.

Adam walks by me, throwing up his hands. "He's been crying for over an hour. I go in to settle him and he just wants me standing over his cot, watching him. I give up."

Me too, mate. Me too.

I walk into Riley's room and when he finally registers it's me and not dad, I don't even get that look of relief "Oh, it's you!". This time it's "Get over here, bitch".

Oh, little boy. These times are a-changin' soon.

Perhaps he thinks he'll be able to get away with double-trouble this week because it's his birthday week. Maybe. Maybe not. We'll see.

Labels: ,

Comments on "*Yawn*"

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (1:23 pm) : 

Ah. The life of the walking Boob. How rich and varied it is. ;-)

 

post a comment