Powered by Blogger

Saturday, May 26, 2007

Adoration time in the A's household

(I wrote this last night and decided to 'save' it until this morning, because I have a 'thing' about posting everyday, and so I'm all for hogging one until the clock ticks over midnight because, well, I am strange.)

It's usually pretty boring when you're subjected to a tirade of other people's illnesses and symptoms of such illnesses; but this is not the case with me, I assure you. My cold symptoms are perfectly fascinating; House worthy, actually. Please, someone refer me to Hugh Laurie.

This one:


Or this one:


It doesn't worry me. Actually, I think I prefer him a'la Blackadder, circa late-1980's. He has such impetuous energy; just like a brand new puppy.

[Adam is reading this over my shoulder]

Laurie reminds me somewhat of my husband whenever I play a Blackadder DVD...yes, that must be it...!! Yes husband, you too have an undeniable goofishness that is adorable.

[Adam protests]

No, I'm not saying you're like Hugh Laurie now.

[Adam questions me]

Because...darling...you're not bad-ass enough.

[Adam protests even louder]

[Karen decides it's time to go placate her husband. Fanzine time over, unfortunately]

Comments on "Adoration time in the A's household"

 

Blogger Dawn said ... (5:49 am) : 

I'll listen to the fascinating details of your cold if you'll listen to me whinge about how cold it looks outside this morning and how I don't want to go to work. Deal?

 

Blogger Miscellaneous-Mum said ... (5:39 pm) : 

Deal!

 

Blogger Carina said ... (11:46 pm) : 

I definitely prefer the Blackadder Laurie.

The juxtaposition of the two makes my brain fry.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (10:52 am) : 

ah! *I* was going to write this post!

(heheheh)

love them both...

 

post a comment