Powered by Blogger

Monday, April 16, 2007

I am not here today

Well, I am, obviously, because I'm typing this and I'm pretty sure its daytime, but after the night I've had a truck could plough the lounge room any second and I wouldn't raise a tired eyebrow.

I'm also here:

I don’t play poker well, so I am going to show my hand early: I like to think I know a bit about writing and reading. ‘Hang on, so do I!’ may say you. Certainly if you are blogging, you already know the importance of content, of exacting the best of your knowledge and putting it out in the bloggersphere, hopefully to be respected and successful...................

Comments on "I am not here today"

 

Blogger Scribbit said ... (11:47 am) : 

I saw you over at Problogger and the jaw dropped open. How cool for you!

Wowie wow wow.

I've left comments there many times and have emailed but have never had so much as a nod. Congrats!

 

Blogger Miscellaneous-Mum said ... (1:29 pm) : 

It was chez' cool, scribbit :) Thanks for saying so.

 

post a comment