Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Yes, they're as bad as you think





You must go check these out. They are warped; they are wrong.

They are also very, very funny...

(...if you don't offend too easily...)


Note: this, and the others, are photoshopped. They are not real.

Comments on "Yes, they're as bad as you think"

 

Blogger jams o donnell said ... (7:25 am) : 

Yegods they are hialrious but very, very warped indeed!

 

Blogger Alison said ... (7:25 am) : 

Oh dear!
I still had to take a look though ;-)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:29 am) : 

I'm going to go take a look. Happy WW!

 

Blogger The World In The Eyes Of Brothers said ... (8:06 am) : 

I try and steer away from them. They are warped, but also can't help taking a peep every now and then.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:24 am) : 

Egads!!! I clicked on the link. Disturbing and funny! I love it .. :)

 

Blogger Shaz said ... (8:25 am) : 

Warped but fun from a family that ownes a "Living Dead Doll!!" (possible future post!) happy WW x

 

Blogger Donna. W said ... (9:01 am) : 

I think I'll pass. Although mine is a bit warped this week too. Happy WW.

 

Blogger Aldon Hynes said ... (9:22 am) : 

Yeah... I'm passing as well. I'm going for minimalism this week, and hoping to get others to join in.

 

Blogger MommaBoo said ... (9:44 am) : 

No, thanks. Different, though.

Thanks for sharing!

Happy WW! See ya next week.....

 

Blogger Maddy said ... (9:59 am) : 

Are they real or a take off?
cheers

 

Blogger Sandee said ... (10:00 am) : 

Well, I certainly had fun over there. Sick is closer, but enjoyed it very much. I'll go back later since there are tons to view. Happy WW. :)

 

Blogger Pearls of Wisdom said ... (10:41 am) : 

Happy WW.

Angel Mama ():)

 

Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD said ... (11:25 am) : 

This reminds me of a movie only it was a real live guy. Gives me the creeps.
Mine is up now.

 

Blogger Dirkey said ... (1:22 pm) : 

never heard about it, looks very warped indeed!

 

Blogger An Ordinary Mom said ... (2:27 pm) : 

Not quite sure what I think :) ?!?

 

Blogger mama k said ... (2:30 pm) : 

my sense of humor.

I had a rag doll I loved so much...

Happy WW!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:10 pm) : 

Never heard of it, either.

 

Blogger Raggedy said ... (5:03 pm) : 

ermmm, are you picking on me??
lol
great picture...
Happy Wordless Wednesday!
*^_^
(=':'=)
(")_ (")Š
from da Raggedy one

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:48 pm) : 

Very wrong :-D

 

Blogger maiylah said ... (6:53 pm) : 

warped and wrong, indeed! ;P

happy WW

 

Blogger The Minute Man: Colin Chang said ... (7:31 pm) : 

Eek. Warped.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:44 pm) : 

Ha ha too funny!!! :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:58 pm) : 

Oh my gosh some of those are very funny and really bad. Don't know that I would read them to my kids but my husband and I would read them all cover to cover! That was a great WW.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (10:44 pm) : 

I honestly dont even know what to say!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:01 am) : 

YIKES!

 

Blogger Holly Schwendiman said ... (12:05 am) : 

Wordless! LOL

Hugs,
Holly

 

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said ... (5:03 am) : 

Who created these? He must have been VERY warped.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (10:45 am) : 

oh YES! those are my kind of awesome. perfect!

 

post a comment