Powered by Blogger

Saturday, June 23, 2007

Embarrassed

This is how my social life is going:

You want to see a movie at the cinemas, but with babies and the breastfeeding and the plethora of excuses you always come up with, you missed it. Fine, you say, I'll just wait until it comes out on DVD.

So you wait a few months, and by the time you get down to the video store, the movie is no longer a new-release. It's no longer even a next-to-new-release.

No, its in the regular weekly section, nestled amongst hundreds of other titles which have all been fondled, handled, scratched, and covers faded from being exposed to sunlight.

Oh well, never mind! At least I got what I wanted :)

Comments on "Embarrassed"

 

Blogger Crissybug said ... (8:28 am) : 

What was the movie!?

I hear ya...I don't get "out" to movies much!

 

Blogger Miscellaneous-Mum said ... (4:32 pm) : 

It was Capote, crissybug :)

 

Blogger pussreboots said ... (12:15 pm) : 

Or you're like me and no longer even know what films are currently playing and so miss things completely until renting them about 2 years after they were in the theaters. :P

 

post a comment