Powered by Blogger

Saturday, June 23, 2007

Re-jigging site

You may have noticed I've played with my sidebar, and several of my Miscellaneous Mum initiatives have vanished.

This is because blogger was not playing nice with me this morning and refused to accept any and all changes to my (correct) code changes.

So, like a vengeful God, I said, "F**k you then, links. You're outta here."

Later, once my blood has returned to non-boiling, I may replace them. Maybe. Or I might decide I like it how it is.

See, this is what happens when I escape from thehouse, on my own, for one measley hour. I waste 75% of it on non-productive fiddling like this when I should be doing real work.

Comments on "Re-jigging site"

 

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said ... (11:00 pm) : 

When Blogger starts interfering, you are doomed!

 

post a comment