Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Panicking!

On the weekend, I sat down; just sat down, no prelude, and wrote the opening paragraph to a new novel. It came to me complete and rich. As I wrote the rest of the story unfurled in my mind like a red carpet to a premiere. I got excited. I had to put the pen down and have a think.

Then Adam cleaned the house.

Now I can't find that piece of paper.

$#%&(*2 3334$*@#*@*$U@#*@!!!!!!!!!!

Let's hope I find it and it's not lining the bottom of the recycling bin.

Comments on "Panicking!"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:35 am) : 

Oh dear! I hope you find it!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:29 am) : 

Omigod! That's almost as bad as losing a winning lottery ticket. Hope you find it (or can remember what you wrote!)

:)

 

Blogger Miscellaneous-Mum said ... (2:06 pm) : 

Alas, no sign yet :(

 

post a comment