Powered by Blogger

Friday, July 06, 2007

Question for the tech-minded people

How do I add a social-booking widget to my RSS feed? Its on my comments bar for when people visit the page, but as I've just checked my feed, its not showing up there.

As I've had a major migration of readers to my feed lately (why? "Am I not pretty enough?" - sorry, only Aussies will get that joke ;) I thought it might be useful.

I am nothing if not useful. Sometimes. I try.

Remember the banjo-penis talk from the other day?.

Oh, Google, now it seems all penis-talk people are coming my way. Nice. Not.

Comments on "Question for the tech-minded people"

 

Blogger Bryce said ... (7:37 am) : 

You can put your feed through feedburner which counts how many subscribers you have and also lets you add useful tidbits to your feed like the Social Bookmark links

 

Blogger Miscellaneous-Mum said ... (7:46 am) : 

Feedburner does do my feed. I must go there an investigate further. Thanks Bryce!

 

Blogger Scribbit said ... (3:39 pm) : 

No clue how to do it. Sorry, I'm useless.

 

Blogger Miscellaneous-Mum said ... (3:49 pm) : 

Well, I've gone and clicked more options which are supposed to show up now (reddit, stumbleupon etc) and it said it was added - so any RSS feed readers must tell me - are they showing up? They weren't for me, but, hey, who knows!?

 

post a comment