Powered by Blogger

Monday, July 23, 2007

There's a kind of hush all over the world....and some aren't happy!

[scene: bedroom. Sometime after 9pm.]

Adam (shuffling closer under the sheets): Hello there little lady....

Karen (gently edging away, book in hand): Go away, I'm busy.

Adam (trailing a finger up my forearm): Guess what I'm in the mood for.....?

Karen (irritated): I'm reading Harry Potter. It's getting good.

Adam (growling): I wonder just how many sex lives that J. K. Rowling has ruined?


Comments on "There's a kind of hush all over the world....and some aren't happy!"

 

Blogger Janet said ... (9:52 am) : 

HAHAHA, are you done yet???

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:38 am) : 

haaa - Well, ruined mine for one.......

 

Blogger Maddy said ... (11:21 am) : 

I suspect that in 40 weeks from now there will be a big dip in the birth statistics [globally!]
Cheers

 

Blogger Miscellaneous-Mum said ... (2:06 pm) : 

janet - just over 100 pages to go!

mcewan, wouldn't that be funny! lol

 

Blogger Miss Frou Frou said ... (8:48 pm) : 

This is the funniest Harry Potter themed post I've read yet!

 

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said ... (5:04 am) : 

I can imagine that going on in a lot of households.

 

post a comment