Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

WW- Getting jipped for advice



(You might need to click on picture to read better)

Well, you can't say Miriam wasn't being....helpful. In some way....

Comments on "WW- Getting jipped for advice"

 

Blogger SandyCarlson said ... (7:15 am) : 

Between the lines, what do we read? In Miriam's world, engine troubles are a metaphor gender identification issues, maybe?

 

Blogger jams o donnell said ... (7:33 am) : 

Good one! I think it's from Viz magazine. If you are not familiar with it, it's a silly spoof comic for adults. Still very funny though

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:06 am) : 

ha. Guess she didn't want to stick her foot in her mouth! Happy WW.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:01 am) : 

A great way to give me a laugh first thing in the morning. I love how she skipped straight over the tricky issue. Maybe on the other hand that's normal for her...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:07 am) : 

hilarious...

Happy Wordless Wednesday
Pam@
www.pamgwillim.com

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:23 am) : 

This has got to be a joke, haha, this wouldn't really be from a serious magazine...right? Either way, I laughed until coffee came out of my nose. Which hurt. But it was funny. :P

 

Blogger Barb said ... (11:37 am) : 

Oh Nooooo! I wanted to know about the husband! LOL

 

Blogger An Ordinary Mom said ... (11:53 am) : 

Wonder if Miriam still has her job?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:44 pm) : 

Love it!

 

Blogger jeanie said ... (1:45 pm) : 

Well, maybe she was addressing the more important issue! Very funny.

 

Blogger Lavender said ... (2:59 pm) : 

LOL Thats priceless - well, for everyone but Mrs B LOL Thanks for the laugh, Thanks for visiting the birds & the beads
Have a Happy WW!

 

Blogger Pearls of Wisdom said ... (3:35 pm) : 

LOL too funny. Happy WW.

Smiles and Blessings,


Angel ( Angel Mama)

 

Blogger Tammy and Parker said ... (3:53 pm) : 

Whoa! Too funny!

 

Blogger The Minute Man: Colin Chang said ... (7:58 pm) : 

Well, she did offer good advise, just on the wrong topic.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:27 pm) : 

As I work in the automotive service business, I would say that is perfect advice. :)

 

Blogger Maddy said ... (12:27 am) : 

Huh! Great answer, I think I'd have copped out too.
Cheers

 

Blogger Cruella said ... (4:06 am) : 

Hey Mum - your post was featured on Carnival of the Feminists

http://cruellablog.blogspot.com/2007/07/carnival-of-feminists.html

Please come and have a read and maybe publish a link back if you get the chance. Cru.

 

Blogger Sherry said ... (4:24 am) : 

Oh, I wasn't expecting that!

 

Blogger impwork said ... (9:32 am) : 

I'm about 30 minutes late on it being wednesday but I'm glad I read that as well as your TT :-)

 

Blogger The Minute Man: Colin Chang said ... (5:21 pm) : 

The answer to this week's WW : Guess-It is up~ Head on down and take a peak and see if you won!

 

Blogger Di said ... (11:14 pm) : 

I think I get it...I would be WAY more concerned about being without wheels than sharing my Hanes Her Way with my hubby. I sure hope this gal has prettier undies than I do!

And just an FYI...although I am not a huge fan of political correctness...I mean, come on, wanting to change all the sports team names that are based on Indian, I mean native American, names?

But, "jipped" I believe is actually "gypped" which refers to the stereotype of Gypsies coming through towns and ripping people off. So, if you run into any Gypsies or have any Gypsy blog readers, they may view this as a pejorative term.

Now, please note that I regularly use the term JAP (Jewish American Princess) in my blog...but only when quoting a self-proclaimed JAP from Long Island. Since I'm not Jewish, I can't use that term myself or it might be considered a slam.

Kind of like those rap songs with use the word...well, you can figure out the rest!!!

 

post a comment