Powered by Blogger

Sunday, July 15, 2007

YouTube Time - Live Earth Highlights

I'll give you the background. We were driving in the car and the radio was playing live feed from the Live Earth concerts, and the DJ announced, "And here's Keith Urban and Alicia Keys!". I turned to Adam and said, "Did I hear that right? That's got to be the oddest pairing I've ever heard of."

Then they said they were going to cover a Rolling Stones song, and I thought, "Uh-oh. This is going to be ugly."

But, no. In fact, I really enjoyed it. I hope you do too.




I think Keith has been dissed a bit as being a bit of a defecter - spending the most part of recent years in the USA, and of having very floppy hair, and being Mr Nicole Kidman. But, boy, you've got to admire his guitar strumming!

Comments on "YouTube Time - Live Earth Highlights"

 

Blogger Tracey said ... (10:28 am) : 

The video is 'no longer available' !!!

 

Blogger Miscellaneous-Mum said ... (11:13 am) : 

Here's another. I think all Live Earth clips are beign steadily removed for whatever reason.

Let's see how long this one stays up.....

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:36 pm) : 

This vid was removed from youtube...a lot harder to "get" it from msn....especially when ur from our side of the world(shout-out to ASIA!!!)

Many thanks Sweetheart!!!

(btw, Im a NK fan, just checking out WhoTF was Keith....How dare he marry my princess!!!LoL)

 

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said ... (11:17 pm) : 

I'm a Nicole fan as well, so I'm not happy at this guy marrying her!

 

post a comment