Powered by Blogger

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Wearing some badges today

Today is my chance to show some pretty, shiny things.

Many bloggers will know of NaBoPoMo. Last year I don't believe I entered (I can't even remember why), but this year, YEP! I would love, love to enter in NaNoWriMo, but couldn't even contemplate it until the kids are older. Come join in the fun!



Schmutzie has also organised the:

The Great Mofo Delurk 2007

A challenge to all the lurkers out there to de-cloak and leave some freakin' comments. Show your love. Don't be a RSS feed leech for just one day!

{I promise I'll do the same, because we all know I'm a bit lax in that department too...]

Go to Schmutzie's to find out more!

Edited to add:

I've been laid low this week with some sort of viral infection; resulting in me to completely forget to keep mentioning the competition I'm running, the deadline being this Tuesday. So if you want to enter, you're chances of winning are already looking pretty good!
[Sorry about my lack of organisation.]

Comments on "Wearing some badges today"

 

Blogger Veronica Foale said ... (7:58 am) : 

I comment!.....sometimes.

Thanks for the links :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:17 am) : 

Hmmm, this could be interesting. Last night I got 250 hits (I know not that many in the scheme of things, but I am a new blogger) and besides you - thanks! - I only got comments from people I already know.
Makes me wonder where these people are coming from and if they like what I write.....
I *try* to comment on all the blogs I visit. Definitely do if I am new to the blog, even went as far as setting up a Blogger account (I am with wordpress) for those that don't allow you to comment without a Blogger account. WHAT is with that? It is like the Mac v Windows battle!
This looks like a good idea. Thanks for sharing :)
Will pop over there after I have skulled my coffee, need to have my wits about me before trying to put html on my blog...

 

Blogger Elan Morgan said ... (10:47 am) : 

Thanks for joining in. It'll be interesting to see who surfaces.

 

Blogger pussreboots said ... (11:17 am) : 

I've done (and won) Nanowrimo since 2004. Last year I did it with a 2 month old baby and a 4 year old. I wrote after they both went to bed. Sometimes I typed one handed while breast feeding.

 

Blogger Jonathan Beckett said ... (12:16 am) : 

Just wandered into your blog from the NaBloPoMo site - and have been having a read (great blog btw!)

I too would love to do NaNoWriMo, but it's looking pretty much impossible for the next few years at least.

NaBloPoMo seems more "do-able" if that's a real word. I did it last year and made loads of new friends, most of which I've kept in touch with over the last year.

 

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said ... (3:06 am) : 

Good idea, MM...let's flush out the lurkers!

 

Blogger Miscellaneous-Mum said ... (7:00 am) : 

pussreboots - wow!! good job :)
Johnathan (and others who mighn't have commented yet) - hi, and welcome :)

 

post a comment