Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Overheard conversation at the library - putting to rest ideas husband have that we only speak of them in their absences

One mother (to another): You know? I bought all the craft stuff. I put it in the specially bought craft box. I fully planned on being engaged and involved, but whenever the kids ask me to get it out I say, "No, no, tomorrow." I just can't be stuffed.

Comments on "Overheard conversation at the library - putting to rest ideas husband have that we only speak of them in their absences"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:29 am) : 

I didn't know you lived near me LOL. I can so relate!

 

Blogger Miscellaneous-Mum said ... (10:54 am) : 

Me too..... :) ;)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:54 pm) : 

I am so guilty of that! I have tons of craft stuff and scrapbooking and bits and bobs and never actually got around to doing anything with them. But they are pretty to look at!
Perhaps I should bring em out for the kids over the holidays?
Nah, couldn't be stuffed.

Oh, and hi Kin! *waves manically*

 

Blogger Jayne said ... (7:30 pm) : 

Mine's given up waiting for me and helps himself!
Mind you, the results aren't too bad so maybe it's a good thing I'm not involved LOL.

 

Blogger Miscellaneous-Mum said ... (8:08 pm) : 

kelley - lol, love the waving to Kin. ;)
jayne - yep, when they can help themselves sounds like a good age to me

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:54 pm) : 

Hi Kelley! Glat you found Karen, she's a hoot and a half!

 

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said ... (4:57 am) : 

Good conversation. What a laugh!

 

Blogger Julie Pippert said ... (5:17 am) : 

People have craft stuff in craft boxes? And we're supposed to do this with the kids?

Isn't that what I pay the school for...isn't that their job?

I have a file sorter of various types of paper, a box of crayons, some tiny scissors, and a little box of stickers. Voila! Craft!

Julie
Using My Words

 

post a comment