Powered by Blogger

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Darling, does the word 'plagiarism' mean anything to you?

This morning I got an email from ####, our airline from last week, apologising for our lost luggage again (not a personal email, no, yet another "this is an automated message" and we were warned not to reply to it as they would not receive it. Ha.). I found this odd as I had not sent them an email. I scrolled down to the original message and it was my blog entry from last week, cut and paste in its entirity!!!

Adam dear, next time you rage against 'da man', how's about letting me know first? Then next time I can really put together something to make 'em quiver and, hopefully, break down into tears and beg for us to take a complimentary round the world trip, or something?

Labels: , ,

Comments on "Darling, does the word 'plagiarism' mean anything to you?"

 

post a comment