Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Housekeeping Issues

  • Is anyone having issues with reading the new site? I've been hearing (thanks Trace) that it's being weird in Internet Explorer 6.
  • Remember, the "Dear Me" Project? It's still open. Lots of you are reading about it; c'mon step up to the plate!
  • I'm still looking for Mother Bloggers - but I have received lots of expressions of interest, thank you. Please note though to send through your email if you want me to contact you. Leaving your blog address/blogger ID mightn't be enough for me to follow you up. I'd make a crappy detective, I know...

What's been happening in our lives today? Riley's eczema has reared it's ugly scaly head again. This time on his legs. I cannot explain what has triggered it. What's worse, this time it's itchy. Normally it just looks nasty. I could blame his food - if he bloody ate anything.

Comments on "Housekeeping Issues"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:00 pm) : 

eczema is horrible - my trigger is metal...like the studs on jeans, belt buckles, handbag straps, neckalces etc basically any nickel/copper mix. maybe look out for that...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:17 am) : 

I've had a few problems reading the site too but didn't want to say anything as I thought it was just my work laptop. p.s. CA is letting me do posts again yay!

 

Blogger Miscellaneous-Mum said ... (6:41 pm) : 

anon - metal eh? I haven't heard that one before. Gosh, skin can be so sensitive.

shelly - yay for CA!

 

Blogger K T Cat said ... (1:18 am) : 

I've got IE 7 and it came through just fine.

 

post a comment