Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Housekeeping Issues

Update: I can't count now how many I've added! LOTS!

  1. I've added eight (!) new entries to the "Dear Me" project this morning.
  2. I've fallen behind in replying to my comments, I'm sorry. But I do want to say I embrace all of them into my bosom, with love, thankee.
  3. I hope to be around later today to post something with a bit more depth.
  4. My blog is about to get another design re-jig this week, so don't be too surprised to come back and see a 'new look'. Once you do, tell me about it, what you think.

Comments on "Housekeeping Issues"

 

Blogger Kimberly Vanderhorst said ... (8:42 am) : 

Hey, congrats on finding the file you were looking for.

And I don't know about your other loyal readers, but I'd sooner see a new post than a comment response any day. =)

Have a good one!

 

Blogger Monkey Giggles said ... (1:19 pm) : 

Swinging in for the party!!!
Nice to meet ya.

My 3rd party favor give away has begun. When ya get a chance come on over.

PARTY ON!!!

 

Blogger strauss said ... (6:54 am) : 

Congratulations of the interest you are getting with the "dear Me project". It seems to be really taking off.

 

post a comment