Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Haircuts - not for the faint-hearted.

Last Friday it was haircut day. It was Riley's first haircut, which made the occasion rather special - for me, not him. No, he spent the entire time going ballistic in my lap, a tornado of head-thrashing. Consequently, he has possibly the most uneven haircut since the Flock of Seagulls boys.

And Keira? Total opposite. Sat in the chair, knees crossed, flicking through a magazine. This girl has only just turned THREE. I was waiting for her to pipe up with the following winter fashion breakdown: "Seriously, smocks? What are they thinking? If Mischa Barton can't pull one off without looking pregnant, what hope do the rest of us have? And don't get me started on ankle-boots. Where's the rest of it? Saving the leather isn't recompense for bad taste".

Comments on "Haircuts - not for the faint-hearted."

 

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said ... (10:47 pm) : 

Haircuts are not my favourite ways to pass the time either.

Back from vacation!

 

Blogger Maddy said ... (4:43 am) : 

Clearly this is an area in which I am unqualified to comment. Does she give private lessons?
Cheers

 

Blogger Miscellaneous-Mum said ... (8:30 pm) : 

JLP - I have missed you :)

mcewan - oh, she's big on teaching/preaching ;)

 

post a comment